About Me

My photo
Wittmann, Arizona, United States
Hi. I am married to the love of my life. I am a mother of 3 and grandmother of 5. I have been crafting since we used dinosaurs as live models. lol. I enjoy using svgs and scuts to make scrapbook pages and cards. I also paint, make jewelry, and floral arrangements. Thanks for stopping in to take a look.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Don't you love great craft blog and sites?



Hey. Have you been to SNR? It is such a cool website. Not only are there great ideas for scrapbook pages,  you can get plenty of ideas for cards and journals. They also have a sketch of the week to inspire some new ideas for your pages. If that’s not enough they show a different font each week so you can get some ideas for new ones. I just download the Happy Days that I wouldn’t have know about if not for going to this site. OOOH! They give suggestions for recycling as well. Like showing how to make flowers out of old pages from books and my fav, recycling containers like milk containers to make embellishments, with the idea of embossing them. I can spend quite a bit of time there looking at all the great things. (No I don’t work for them just really enjoyed the site and wanted to pass it along. )
Oh yeah, and here’s the link  http://www.scrapbooknewsandreview.com
While I’m at it another blog I like is http://www.birdscards.com   she shares many free Digi and cut files. There are so many kind bloggers out there that are so generous and kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment