About Me

My photo
Wittmann, Arizona, United States
Hi. I am married to the love of my life. I am a mother of 3 and grandmother of 5. I have been crafting since we used dinosaurs as live models. lol. I enjoy using svgs and scuts to make scrapbook pages and cards. I also paint, make jewelry, and floral arrangements. Thanks for stopping in to take a look.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Name Tile with daughter and granddaughter names

This is the second one I made for them. I glad I saved the file from the first one. Hopefully my precious granddaughter won't knock this one off the counter. lol. Sorry for the flash reflection.

2 comments:

  1. The tile is so elegant-I love it! What is the background/font? It reminds me of Regal but I know that it's not. Thanks!

    Maria
    SophiasCraftyCreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is called Anabel Alt regular. Sorry it took me awhile to find you comment. I hope you check back.

    ReplyDelete