About Me

My photo
Wittmann, Arizona, United States
Hi. I am married to the love of my life. I am a mother of 3 and grandmother of 5. I have been crafting since we used dinosaurs as live models. lol. I enjoy using svgs and scuts to make scrapbook pages and cards. I also paint, make jewelry, and floral arrangements. Thanks for stopping in to take a look.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Granddaughters Birthday Card

I don't know how it happened but my precious granddaughter Mandi just turned 14! Where does it go?
Well, thought I would show you the card I made for her. The image is a Kenny K of course. Colored with Copics.
 The oval was beige and I gave it a quick spray with Antique Ink. The flowers and lace are from wild orchid crafts.
Here's the link for the Happy Birthday ticket. There are others there with it. http://creativitybug.blogspot.com/2011/05/featured-freebies-for-week-of-may-30th.html
Thanks for coming by.

No comments:

Post a Comment