About Me

My photo
Wittmann, Arizona, United States
Hi. I am married to the love of my life. I am a mother of 3 and grandmother of 5. I have been crafting since we used dinosaurs as live models. lol. I enjoy using svgs and scuts to make scrapbook pages and cards. I also paint, make jewelry, and floral arrangements. Thanks for stopping in to take a look.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Granddaughter's Night Light

I made this night light for my 3 (almost 4) year old granddaughter. She loves it and makes everyone that comes to their home come to her room and look at it. My daughter and I did her room in fairies and butterflies and I'll show those pics soon.
The background was done with oracle transparent glitter vinyl. I love the stuff and have to drive over to their local store and get some more of it. I got this piece as a sample from their website.
The butterfly and leaves svg can be found here
http://mycricutscrapbooking.com/2009/04/13/butterfly-and-leaves-svg
The font is Harlow Solid Italic.

 Thanks for coming by to look.  Have a great day.

1 comment: