About Me

My photo
Wittmann, Arizona, United States
Hi. I am married to the love of my life. I am a mother of 3 and grandmother of 5. I have been crafting since we used dinosaurs as live models. lol. I enjoy using svgs and scuts to make scrapbook pages and cards. I also paint, make jewelry, and floral arrangements. Thanks for stopping in to take a look.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mothers Day Card for my Sis

Hi. Thanks for stopping in. Hope you are having a great day. I wanted to share the card I made for my sis. I gave her a gardening image to go with the Bear I painted for her yard at her cabin. I wish I knew who all the images were done by that I use but when they are downloaded that info wasn't there and I have so many I don't remember. I love this one though, she so sassy. lol The card info is the same as the previous one so I won't bore you with them again.

Here is the Bear I painted and a close up of his nose that I did with alcohol inks. I think he's such a cutie. I'd love to know what you think.

Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card the image is so pretty. Love the butterfly in the bear, I bet it looks more stunning in person.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job I love the bear!! TFS
    Denise in WA
    www.rndhud6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this bear. I am betting your sister was very happy with these things. I would be.

    ReplyDelete