About Me

My photo
Wittmann, Arizona, United States
Hi. I am married to the love of my life. I am a mother of 3 and grandmother of 5. I have been crafting since we used dinosaurs as live models. lol. I enjoy using svgs and scuts to make scrapbook pages and cards. I also paint, make jewelry, and floral arrangements. Thanks for stopping in to take a look.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother Day card for MIL

This is the card I made for my MIL. I gave it to her with the tile I had in a previous post. She loves antique dolls so I thought this was perfect for her. This also has the flowers and corner from Wild Orchid Crafts and the card components in the previous post. The flourish and heart are from SCAL basic shapes. I was in a hurry the Saturday before Mothers Day, but next time I Have to take time to do some chalking or inks. lol.
Thanks for looking! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment