About Me

My photo
Wittmann, Arizona, United States
Hi. I am married to the love of my life. I am a mother of 3 and grandmother of 5. I have been crafting since we used dinosaurs as live models. lol. I enjoy using svgs and scuts to make scrapbook pages and cards. I also paint, make jewelry, and floral arrangements. Thanks for stopping in to take a look.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

A tile for Hubby

My DH got a promotion and with it an office so I made this tile for his desk. I googled the silhouette and converted it. I think it was a nice addition to his office. He's the kind of leader that adjusts the sails and makes things work out. Hope you all have a great one and take care.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the quote and you did a fabulous job with the tile!
    Maria
    SophiasCraftyCreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete