About Me

My photo
Wittmann, Arizona, United States
Hi. I am married to the love of my life. I am a mother of 3 and grandmother of 5. I have been crafting since we used dinosaurs as live models. lol. I enjoy using svgs and scuts to make scrapbook pages and cards. I also paint, make jewelry, and floral arrangements. Thanks for stopping in to take a look.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

First Post. Finally!

I have been planning to do a Blog for a long time. I actually started the design for this one months ago. I hope I do better with posting than I did getting started. I have been intimidated about doing this at all. I will be posting mostly about my crafting but there could be a post on occasion about where I live, what I saw that was inspiring to me, my family, ( a grandma has to brag right?), or who knows what, I have been know to take pictures of food, lol. You'll just never know I guess. lol. I plan to have fun and I hope you have fun when you are here and that you come back. There could be an occasional free svg from time to time too.
I won't be posting a craft today, but if you want to check out the slide show you can see a little of what to expect, although there will probably be a lot of cards and scrapbooking and tiles over other things I do. So...., here's to me and you, I hope you talk to me on occasion, I'd love that. Without further ado and with a shaking hand I'm gonna hit that publish post button.

1 comment:

  1. Well done. Keep it up, your blog is great! And...free svg;s too.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete